Dixon Wilson is one of the leading accountancy firms in the UK with offices in London and Paris. We specialise in providing accountancy, audit and tax advice and strategic planning to private clients, companies, entrepreneurs and their businesses.
Your development at Dixon Wilson
We offer a three-year training contract with support from external tutors, who provide training designed to enable our students to pass the ACA examinations first time. We also provide in-house training designed to help students with a wide range of technical and soft skills.
A training contract with Dixon Wilson offers:
- A mix of private client and corporate work.
- An interesting variety of accountancy, taxation and audit assignments.
- Involvement with assignments from start to finish and no excessively lengthy assignments.
- The maximum degree of responsibility at an early stage.
- The opportunity to meet clients at a senior level.
- The opportunity to work directly with managers and partners.
- Good career prospects – most of our qualified staff trained with the firm and over 90% of the present partners trained with Dixon Wilson.
- Good work / life balance.
Our ability to offer this combination arises from the size of the firm and the nature of our practice.