We’re looking to recruit a number of graduates who aspire to become chartered accountants. We have high standards and are looking for candidates with excellent academic qualifications as well as drive and ambition.
Metric is a dynamic chartered accountancy firm that was established to help London’s growing technology sector; helping start-ups develop into multi-national groups. We have managed to do this by providing an excellent, tailored service.
As a result, our clients seek a variety of services such as accounts preparation or audit. This means that Metric is able to offer talented graduates a wide range of experience which should broaden knowledge, enhance career prospects and improve earning potential.
You will enter employment under a three year training contract, during which you will receive a practical experience while studying for your professional examinations; all of which leads to the ICAEW (ACA) Chartered Accountant qualification.
We are looking for at Metric:
- Self-motivation and a willingness to take responsibility
- Self-confidence and the ability to use initiative
- Adaptability and a sociable personality
- A keen interest in technology
- Excitement to work with entrepreneurs and startups
- Leadership and management potential
- Preferably the ability to speak a second European language
- A preference for a breadth of experience (e.g. bookkeeping, accounts, tax, company secretarial work and audit, rather than specialising in one stream initially)
In return, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary and an excellent study and benefits package, with salary increases based on exam and work performances. Additional benefits include pension contributions and Perkbox. Add to this the opportunities and varied lifestyle that working in the Capital has to offer and it all adds up to a very rewarding opportunity.
Metric is seeking individuals who have the potential and desire to make a huge, positive contribution to the technology and business sectors. If that sounds like you, apply today!