MHA Moore and Smalley is a leading independent provider of accounting, business advisory and wealth management services. We have offices in Preston, Blackpool, Southport, Lancaster, Kendal, Manchester, Liverpool and East Midlands. We have over 300 partners and staff providing trusted advice to clients across the UK. Via MHA, we are a UK member of Baker Tilly International, making us part of a global network of firms, helping clients with international trade matters.
Trusted thinking is at the heart of everything we do. Underpinning our firm is an intuition for outstanding client service, a thirst for continuous improvement and a natural instinct to do the right thing. That makes us a trusted choice for clients, a trusted employer for our people and a trusted partner for our intermediaries. MHA Moore and Smalley strives to create an environment where everyone counts. It’s a place where people enjoy stimulating, rewarding and flexible careers, and an opportunity to work with exceptional, market leading clients and inspiring colleagues.
Professionally and personally, a career at MHA Moore and Smalley is a chance to thrive and grow, to be the best you possibly can be.
To engage with our clients and our people to deliver technical excellence and quality in everything we do.
- Delivering outstanding client service
- Creating a friendly, positive environment
- Striving to be the best we can be
- Doing the right thing
- Putting something back
Why work for MHA Moore & Smalley?
- A great place to commence your career in accountancy
- We are a top 50 award winning professional services firm
- We have an excellent reputation for training staff in a friendly and welcoming environment
- Clear career opportunities and progression paths
- Focus on work/life balance – flexible working patterns/locations
- Pay progression linked to role development
- High levels of staff engagement around the firm’s values
- Great social life and involvement in community and charitable initiatives
- Part of a national and international network of firms with global opportunities
- A diverse work family
- Benefits package (after qualifying period) including: pension scheme, life assurance, flexible benefits (such as options to buy/sell annual leave, cycle to work scheme and dental insurance)
- Popular staff social club with subsidised events throughout the year