MHA Moore & Smalley is a leading independent provider of accounting, business advisory and wealth management services. We have over 300 partners and staff providing trusted advice to clients across the UK. Via MHA, we are a UK member of Baker Tilly International, making us part of a global network of firms, helping clients with international trade matters.
Trusted thinking is at the heart of everything we do. Underpinning our firm is an intuition for outstanding client service, a thirst for continuous improvement and a natural instinct to do the right thing. MHA Moore & Smalley strives to create an environment where everyone counts. It’s a place where people enjoy stimulating, rewarding and flexible careers, and an opportunity to work with exceptional, market leading clients and inspiring colleagues.
To engage with our clients and our people to deliver technical excellence and quality in everything we do.
- Delivering outstanding client service
- Creating a friendly, positive environment
- Striving to be the best we can be
- Doing the right thing
- Putting something back
WHY WORK FOR MHA MOORE & SMALLEY?
- We are a top 50 award winning professional services firm
- We have an excellent reputation for training staff in a friendly and welcoming environment
- Clear career opportunities and progression paths
- Focus on work/life balance – flexible working patterns/locations
- Pay progression linked to role development
- Great social life and involvement in community and charitable initiatives
- Part of a national and international network of firms with global opportunities
- Benefits package (after qualifying period)
- Popular staff social club with subsidised events throughout the year
The firm will sponsor you to undertake a 3-year training contract studying the ACA qualification. This fully funded package will include on-the-job training, exam tuition and practical skills courses, with the support of a qualified student counsellor.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging and stimulating environment where early responsibility is actively encouraged and rewarded.View MHA Moore & Smalley's Website