The latest Chartered Accountancy Guide is now available for you to enjoy!
Discover your route to chartered accountancy with ICAEW and the Accountancy Careers Guide 2021/22
“The must-read guide for undergraduates wanting to
succeed in accountancy, finance and business”
This year’s informative guide will provide you with the most comprehensive source of career-related information for the Accountancy Career sector.
The contents covered this year includes:
- Profession Overview: An overview of the Accountancy Career sector, written in partnership with the ICAEW and experts in the industry.
- The ICAEW & Qualifications: Find out more about the ICAEW and what qualifications are needed to join the sector.
- School Leaver Profiles: Hear the experiences of people that have undertaken internships with Accountancy employers
- Trainee Profiles: Find out more about the training process from first-hand sources and see what they have to say about their experience.
- Senior Profiles: See what it’s like to work in the world of Accountancy by reading the journeys of people who are currently in the Accountancy profession.
- Find the Right Job: Tips and advice on how to increase your chances in the application process and the questions to ask when looking for a job in the Accountancy profession.
- Course Provider Directory: A comprehensive directory of the UK’s Leading Undergraduate and Postgraduate Accountancy course providers
- Employer Directory: A comprehensive directory of employers recruiting within the Accountancy Profession.
- Job Finder: A summary of employment opportunities offered, office locations, benefits, and how to apply.
This will take you through the basics and beyond of the insurance profession: before applying for jobs featured on www.accountancycareers.com.
Enjoy your copy today!