Are you an aspiring future business & finance leader who is looking to build a career with a dynamic and growing professional services firm? If that is you then you need to apply for our ACA Graduate Programmewhich is now open for applications for our January 2017 intake in our office in Central London.
Our focus at Menzies is providing a #BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives. As a top 20 accountancy firm we have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through our sector-led teams.
We apply the same principles to individuals within the firm. Our people are ambitious, self-motivated and encouraged to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
We operate out of a network of offices across Surrey, Hampshire, Cardiff and London, providing our clients with easy access and local knowledge.
Many of our clients are expanding overseas and benefit from the outward perspective we can provide via our active membership of HLB International.
#BrighterThinking is how we sum up the difference we make, as a firm, to our clients and in the way we hire and develop talent in Menzies. It’s finance and accounting expertise, combined with strategic commercial thinking and a promise to add real value across all areas of our client’s businesses.
We can offer you a dynamic and rewarding environment with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors. Our package and benefits are very competitive and work life balance is part of our company culture, we have office locations in London, Surrey, Hampshire and Cardiff and we are a strong believer in developing our staff throughout their career:
- A highly competitive base salary
- Generous holiday allowance of 23.5 days a year (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working policies (core hours are between 10am and 4.30pm)
- Each office location has agreements with local businesses which offer great discounts
- Learning and Development opportunities throughout your Menzies career
- CSR Program & Social Events – each office will be involved in various charity and sporting activities to help raise the brand profile and give back to the local community
- Employee Assistance Program – our EAP is available for all Menzies employees. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24 /7 and is completely confidential.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Candidates must have a minimum of a 2:1 degree, 3 A-Level passes at grade A-C (minimum 300 UCAS points) and 8 GCSE’s including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- Passionate about working with people
- Commercially & strategically minded
- Strong at networking & relationship building
- All candidates will be required to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK for the duration of the training contract.
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the necessary skills and expertise to be a future business and finance leader with a growing and dynamic firm like Menzies LLP then apply online ASAP.
When submitting your CV, please note in order to apply for this position you will need to prove your eligibility to work in the UK without restrictions.