Make Summer work. We offer paid internships for students looking to showcase their talents.
Our accounting team plays a big part in how our business performs. As well as accurate budgeting, forecasting and reporting, we also provide expertise to help inform our business decisions.
We look for people with excellent analytical skills and the ability to see the bigger picture. You’ll use your skills to make balanced decisions and communicate clearly with your colleagues.
During your ten-week internship, you’ll get hands‑on experience working with colleagues across our business. Working on live projects, your input will have real business impact. You’ll also set stretching goals for yourself to achieve. You’ll be supported from day one, with a great network of other interns and graduates ready to help you. Other aspects of the internship programme include:
- An induction programme – get to know your peers
- Shared learning with a ten-week development programme
- A team charity challenge supporting our communities
- Support with accommodation, if you’re planning on relocating to Edinburgh.
- Duration: Ten-week programme
- Development: Structured mini development programme to complement your on –the-job learning
- Entry requirements: All our internships require you to be on track for a First or 2:1 degree at undergraduate level, and that you’re in your penultimate year at university.
All our internships are paid at the UK Living Wage.