An overview of the role
During your Industrial Placement your time will be spent working on audit client assignments as part of a team and gaining experience of Mazars working practices.
Your day to day work will include supporting the audit team on client assignments and conducting audit procedures.
Your main responsibilities will be providing an effective and efficient service to our clients in the work you undertake.
How we will support you
We will continuously support you through out your Industrial Placement by:
- Providing you with feedback: We believe that continuous feedback is the best way to learn. You will receive feedback on each job you work on.
- Supporting your development: You will have regular review meetings during your placement to discuss how you are progressing and will receive support and advice about your longer term career
What we are looking for
We want driven professional individuals who excel at working with others, who have the ability to communicate at a high level and who share the same values as Mazars. Alongside this you must be able to demonstrate analytical skills, commitment, drive commercial awareness, flexibility and creativity.
We look for candidates who can demonstrate a strong academic track record.
- You will be on course to achieve, at least a 2.1 in your degree, although the subject of your degree is not important.
- You’ll need at least 280 UCAS points (to have achieved in the same academic year, from your best 3 A Levels and excluding General Studies).
- We also look for Grade B or above in GCSE English Language and Maths.
If there were extenuating circumstances that affected your result(s), please tell us in your application form so we can consider whether we take them into account.
Closing date for applications
We do not have a closing date for our vacancies, so you can apply all year round. However, competition is high so we would advise that you apply as early as you can.