Our Summer Internship programme is recognised as the 3rd best placement programme in the country and provides high-calibre undergraduates in their penultimate year with an opportunity to experience life and work at BDO in a stream and location of their choice. The internship also provides you with the opportunity to secure a place on our graduate programme.
You will be given a useful insight into our business and will be given a real taste of life at the heart of the firm, working on interesting projects alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals.
Our internship programme lasts six weeks – running from mid-July to late August each year – and provides you with an opportunity to experience real client work while developing employability skills including team work, communication and commercial awareness.
Business Area Overview
What you will be exposed to:
• a range of different clients in different sectors
• BDO partners and managers
• other interns – through social and internal events
• graduate trainees – who will provide insights on career prospects
• a specific project – the project you undertake will really make a business difference
On course for 2:1 or above in any degree discipline
280 UCAS Points or equivalent, excluding General Studies
Grade B or above in GCSE Maths and English