This role will provide support to managers, senior managers and partners and will suit a candidate looking to study for a professional qualification whilst receiving on the job training.
An enthusiastic and motivated school leaver, with excellent GCSE and A level results, is required to provide support to managers, senior managers and partners within this growing Business Group. Working with a wide range of clients from multinational businesses to entrepreneurs, the role will suit an ambitious candidate who wishes to study for a professional qualification whilst receiving on the job training. This opportunity is ideal for people who are not attending University.
- Assist and support colleagues within the Business Group with accounts preparation tasks
- Analysing client bank accounts
- Inputting of data into accounting packages
- Performance of accounting reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of P11ds
- Support the Company Registrar department with statutory filings
- Monitor client deadlines
- Ensure compliance with internal quality control procedures
Success measures/performance indicators
- Feedback from partners, managers and clients
- Accurate completion of tasks in timely fashion within budget
- Professional exam results
- Strong GCSE results (minimum grade 6 or equivalent in Maths and English)
- Strong A Levels (minimum of 120 UCAS points (if completed after 2017, or 300 if before) in at least one numerical subject such as Maths, Statistics or Physics)
- Support will be given to study for the AAT qualification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and pride in work produced
- Excellent team player
- Eager to learn with a desire to progress
- Well organised
- Good IT skills
In addition to a competitive remuneration package, Blick Rothenberg operates a Flexible Hours of Work Policy which provides people with the freedom to organise their working day around their commitments outside work.
We are committed to equal opportunities and as part of our commitment to Access Accountancy, we monitor our diversity data. This is optional and you are able to decline to answer if you do not feel comfortable providing this data.