Moore Stephens LLP is currently looking to recruit graduates to join their Business Tax department as Juniors to work towards their ACA qualification from November 2013.
The Business Tax department provides bespoke taxation services to its clients and deals with all queries from basic compliance through to high-level advisory work. It prepares tax returns and computations, carries out tax planning/consultancy work, and deals with HMRC, clients and third parties.
The main purpose of the role is to assist in all day-to-day aspects of the business tax compliance function and to assist in the provision of consultancy work and business development, as required.
You will also work towards gaining the ACA qualification with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Achievement of at least 300 UCAS points, calculated from three A-level subjects taken in the same year and excluding General Studies (or international equivalent)
- Achievement of at least a 2.1 university undergraduate degree classification in any subject
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Sound commercial awareness
- An interest in a career in tax and obtaining the ACA qualification
To find out more about the main responsibilities of the role and to apply, click on the link below:
[jobfooter]Please mention Inside Careers when applying to Moore Stephens’s graduate jobs[/jobfooter]