Client Administrators provide excellent client service to our Tax & Assurance clients.
They’re a specialist 350 strong team, who sit alongside the business and support them in tasks that vary from project organisation, to finance system control and much needed e-administration.
It’s an incredibly interesting and challenging role that provides the opportunity to work directly with our client facing teams and clients.
What we’re looking for:
– Enthusiasm and passion to deliver exceptional client service
– Confidence with numbers and budget work
– Excellent proven organisation, multi-tasking skills and enjoyment in building strong working relationships
The role would suit:
A recent school leaver, graduate or individual with some office experience, looking to grow their career.
– Co-ordinating projects with our client facing teams, including our overseas delivery centres.
– Preparing and assisting with client communications.
– Attending internal meetings with senior leaders.
– Financial administration, budget preparation and analysis.
– Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting.
– Data entry risk administration and reporting.
To apply please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.