What we do
We help our clients create the value they want, from public and private companies, to governments and charities. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
What you’d do
On our Deals summer internships you’ll experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You’ll guide public and private sector clients through major deals, organisational changes and strategic decisions. See close up how different organisations work. Tackle every kind of business problem. Help increase value while reducing risk. And build a range of core skills whichever area you join.
You could join in our Business Recovery Services practice, Corporate Finance, Forensics, Valuations or Transaction Services. See our website for further details. Whichever one you decide upon, the work will be varied with no one typical day in the office.
If you’re in your penultimate year, build your skills and your confidence by working alongside specialists for eight weeks during the summer. You could also be in the final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate degree place confirmed. Either way, you could go back to university with a graduate job offer.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary during your internship.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 11 years and number one for Employer of Choice in Consulting.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.