Our Graduate Programme is more than a world-class training scheme, this a permanent job. It gives you a market-leading salary, benefits, a professional qualification, and endless opportunities to learn and progress. You’ll work with clients from the start, on projects that have a genuine impact on their success.
Requirements & Qualifications
You will need to have obtained or studying towards a 2:1 in any degree discipline, and have graduated by September 2019, as well as achieved 260 UCAS points for your A levels (or equivalent), a grade 4 (C) in English language and a grade 6 (B) in Maths in your GCSEs (or equivalent).
So many paths are open to you in Governance, Risk & Regulation. You can choose to specialise in a broad range of business or technological competencies.
- Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM): You’ll help clients manage the risks associated with their vital third party relationships, from customers and suppliers, to distributors, licensees and franchisees. Working with senior people in many different businesses, you’ll deliver tangible solutions that help them maintain brand integrity and boost revenue.
- Public Sector Audit: Want to make meaningful, long-term impacts on public services? We’re the market leader in NHS Foundation Trusts, and work with some of the UK’s biggest universities and local governments too. You’ll build advisory expertise working closely with senior client staff, focused on solving their business-critical issues.
- Reputation, Crisis & Resilience: Be there for clients when they need you most. Whether it’s a cyber attack, natural disaster, product failure, or other crisis, you’ll support senior leaders through the event. You’ll help them minimise the impact on their business and advise on how to prepare for worst-case scenarios.
- Risk Analytics: Whether you’re a data scientist, mathematician or industry expert, you’ll straddle the technical and non-technical sides of business in the UK’s largest Risk Analytics practice. Our team solves a huge variety of data-related issues, from analysing sports performance to helping protect people’s savings to improving efficiency in the NHS.
- Risk & Regulation: In this market leading team, you’ll support top tier financial institutions in managing change. You’ll work with other Deloitte teams, across the world, and with the most senior level client people, helping them achieve the right balance between meeting regulatory requirements and running a commercially successful business.
- Strategic Regulatory and Operations Risk (SRO): You’ll work with a hugely diverse list of clients, helping them manage the challenges they face every day, relating to risk, compliance, and effective controls. You’ll provide confidence and insights on everything from the sustainability of their business to the technology they use. Helping to drive better business performance.
Your service line: Risk Advisory
In these rapidly evolving times, we’re defining the future. As well as helping clients to comply with changing laws and best practice, you’ll transform their businesses. It’s about understanding and anticipating the risks that come from uncertainty, whether that’s cyber threat, financial, operational, or a myriad of other risks.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply