We have AAT Trainee Accounts Technician (AAT) vacancies across our office locations Boston, Grantham, Lincoln, Loughborough, Louth, Melton Mowbray, Newark, Skegness, Sleaford, Spalding and Stamford.
Do you have/or are you:
- Predicted three A Levels grade A-C or equivalent?
- GCSE English and Maths grade 6 +?
- Enthusiastic and Driven?
- Self- motivated
- A great team player?
- Range of outside interests?
Then we want to hear from you to join our award-winning team.
- A competitive structured salary and exam bonus scheme
- Fully supported training package for the AAT qualification
- Ongoing personal development and career progression
- 22 days holiday rising with length of service
- Multitude of flexible benefits including a savings platform, ride to work scheme, commission and flexible working.
CV and a personal statement must be received by 1st March 2020 for shortlisting. Applicants can apply submitting their CV.Apply now for this role