We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals wanting to train to become a Chartered Accountant.
We have 12 Trainee Accountant roles across our 11 offices (Boston, Grantham, Lincoln, Loughborough, Louth, Melton Mowbray, Sleaford, Skegness, Spalding and Stamford).
Our trainee’s all have generalist roles and are given responsibility from day one that they join us. Working with an award winning medium sized firm, you will gain exposure to a wide range of clients and assignments in various industries. At Duncan & Toplis you are an integral part of the team interacting with Directors on a daily basis and have the support of our current trainees and managers.
All of our Graduate Trainee Accountants have a 3 year ACA training contract which is fully funded and supported. Our Trainees attend the professional training provider Kaplan at Nottingham and are all paired with a buddy to provide support for any day to day training queries. In addition CPD is fully supported by Duncan & Toplis hosting technical training sessions and in the final year of the training contract, trainees are invited to attend an in house ILM level 3 accredited Management course to develop their soft skills and prepare them for progressing into management roles.
Do you have or are you:
- Predicted a 2:1 degree in any discipline?
- Have 120+ UCAS points?
- GCSE English and Maths grade B or above
- A genuine interest in accountancy and committed to becoming an accountant?
- Commercially aware?
- Great team player?
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic?
- Great at problem solving?
Whilst accounting experience is desirable, it is not required as full training is provided.
We are looking for individuals who can confidently communicate with people at all levels as well as being able to organise themselves and their workload to balance the competing demands of study and work.
What we offer:
- A competitive structured salary and exam bonus scheme
- Fully funded and supported training contract to obtain the ACA/ ACCA qualification
- Ongoing personal development and career development
- 22 days holiday rising with length of service
- Multitude of flexible benefits including a savings platform, ride to work scheme, commission and flexible working
- Apply through our website email@example.com by submitting a CV and covering letter
- Closing date 01 January 2019
- CV shortlist
- Online aptitude and ability testing and personality profile questionnaire
- Assessment day on either 15th or 28th February 2019
- Offers of employment March 2019
- Start date Summer 2019 with training contract starting on 01 September 2019