What we do
We help our clients create the value they want, from public and private companies, to governments and charities. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
Get a unique insight into how we do this on one of our insight programmes for undergraduates. Develop valuable business skills. And discover where your strengths and interests lie.
Talent academy – lasting three days, this programme for first-year undergraduates (or second years on a four-year degree) will boost your employability skills and give your career a jump start. You could also land a summer internship or work placement with us for the following year.
Women in business – see what it takes to make it to the very top of our organisation. This programme showcases what a career with us looks like from the viewpoint of one of our female leaders. It could lead to a summer internship or a place on one of our graduate programmes.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
What you need to bring us
Your intellect, willingness to learn, ability to build relationships, put yourself in others’ shoes, while always making a positive impact with our clients and each other.
- To be on course for a 2.1 or above in any degree subject
- A UCAS tariff of at least 300 (or equivalent)
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 11 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.