What we do
We help our clients create the value they want, from public and private companies, to governments and charities. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
Learn everything the UK’s largest tax practice with the leading reputation can teach you. Your knowledge will help high-profile businesses, entrepreneurs and private clients understand complex rules and make informed decisions with significant impacts. You’ll also help governments ensure the efficient operation of tax systems and use your insight to solve long-term problems. You’ll be part of a business that’s committed to proactively engaging with the tax policy debate and focused on leading views and new ideas. Our people need to be agile and ready to build strong relationships, networks and leadership skills. Our expertise covers every conceivable area of taxation. Over 3,000 tax experts work in some 20 key areas on projects ranging from preparing annual accounts to restructuring multimillion-pound property portfolios, and from buying a business to advising celebrities on the tax implications of worldwide tours.
Work on real projects, learn about our business and get exposure to a prestigious client list. You’ll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on everyday projects. So you’ll get a good insight into working life at PwC. Our 11-month work placements start in September and are available at offices across the UK. You will sit a selection of professional accounting exams and get well on your way to becoming an ICAEW Chartered Accountant (ACA). You could leave with a graduate job offer and you’d then come back into a second year role to us, a year ahead of your peers.
What you’d do
You’ll do the same work and benefit from the same training as our first-year graduate recruits, contributing to a range of client projects as part of a highly skilled team. The work can be intense at times – but you’ll have plenty of fun, not forgetting competitive rewards, along the way.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Support to gain a professional qualification.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary. You’ll also have a personally tailored benefits package.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 12 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.