Get a unique insight into what we do and how we do it on one of our graduate work placements. Lasting 6 months, you’ll develop valuable business skills, discover where your strengths and interests lie and at the end of your time with us, you could secure a full time position training to be a Tax Consultant.
The good news is we have opportunities for talented recent graduates to join us now on our graduate work placement in our Southampton office in Tax.
Our office in Southampton is one of the largest accounting practices in the area. So it’s not surprising we have clients from a wide variety of industries. And while we’re not saying you won’t get similar experience in another office, you definitely won’t get the same sort of view.
What you’ll do
Our client service embraces all aspects of problem solving from innovation to implementation. By being on the programme you could be involved in:
- global and rapidly emerging UK businesses and the business leaders who drive them.
- providing tax advice on mergers and acquisitions, treasury and finance, international structuring, and indirect tax to companies of every size, and personal tax advice to high net worth individuals and owner managers.
- projects from their inception and be given real responsibility for advising clients that demand innovative tax planning solutions, bringing you new, interesting challenges as well as exciting opportunities for personal development.
And at the end of your time with us, you may be taken onto our graduate scheme and begin training to be a Tax consultant.
What you need to bring to us
Your intellect, willingness to learn, ability to build relationships, put yourself in others’ shoes, while always making a positive impact with our clients and each other.
- A 2:1 or above in any degree discipline
- A UCAS tariff of at least 300 (or equivalent)
[jobfooter]Please mention Inside Careers when applying to PwC’s industrial placements[/jobfooter]