What we do
We help our clients create the value they want, from public and private companies, to governments and charities. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
What you’ll do
You’ll be joining PwC to work where our business has the most need which could be in any of our lines of service: Assurance, Consulting, Tax or Deals. It will be a demanding role that may give the opportunity to gain experience across lots of different parts of our business, or it may mean you spend most of your time in one area. You’ll be based in London but you’ll be in demand and needed where the business wants you and if this is the case you’ll need to work in other locations across the UK. All of this means that we’re looking for resilient, intelligent graduates who are able to be agile, flexible in their working style, and above all, quick to learn.
Graduate work placements
Our graduate work placement gives you an opportunity to get ten months practical work experience with us. You’ll join us, and get an induction to PwC, and then you’ll jump straight into the role to learn through on- the-job training, as well as studying towards becoming a Chartered Accountant. This learning and study approach gives you a real feel for the work we do.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- You’ll study towards the Chartered certificate in Finance, Business and Accounting (CFAB) with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW). The CFAB is your first step to becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary. You’ll also have a personally tailored benefits package.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 11 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.