What we do
We help our clients create the value they want, from public and private companies, to governments and charities. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
Learn everything the UK’s largest tax practice with the leading reputation can teach you. Your knowledge will help high-profile businesses, entrepreneurs and private clients understand complex rules and make informed decisions with significant impacts. You’ll also help governments ensure the efficient operation of tax systems and use your insight to solve long-term problems. You’ll be part of a business that’s committed to proactively engaging with the tax policy debate and focused on leading views and new ideas. Our people need to be agile and ready to build strong relationships, networks and leadership skills. Our expertise covers every conceivable area of taxation. Over 3,000 tax experts work in some 20 key areas on projects ranging from preparing annual accounts to restructuring multimillion-pound property portfolios, and from buying a business to advising celebrities on the tax implications of worldwide tours. You could work within Tax Compliance or Corporate & Indirect Tax, find out more on our website.
As well as soaking up complex business information, you’ll boost your commercial awareness, interpersonal skills, and self-confidence. You’ll also develop a genuine understanding of what we do and how we do it, but even more important, you’ll discover whether PwC and the type of work you could take on with us are right for you.
If you’re serious about exploring a career in professional services then join us on our graduate work placement. If you do well, you could be offered a graduate job.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary. You’ll also have a personally tailored benefits package.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 11 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.