Constantin, a Deloitte France English entity, is based in the heart of the City in London and specialises in the audit of UK subsidiaries of French and international Groups audited by Deloitte. Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services.
Constantin is recruiting for audit junior analysts for our graduate program who want to work in an international and challenging environment to progress quickly in their careers.
Audit graduate programme
You will be client facing, working in small teams to challenge the assumptions and estimates inherent in their companies’ financial accounts and identify fraud or error. Our partners and Deloitte Group auditors will base their conclusions on the work that you perform which will assist investors, banks and other stakeholders in society make their own financial decisions.
Over the course of our four-year program, you will gain exposure to a variety of clients and industries, developing your technical skillset as well as leading small teams. You will have access to Deloitte’s global world-class training materials and be sponsored and supported with time off to study towards attaining your professional qualifications (ACA). As part of Deloitte France you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most prominent French businesses in the world. We also offer travel throughout the UK and in Europe to visit clients or for Deloitte on site training purposes, agile working options and an active social calendar. Expect to have fast progression on a structure career path.
The Constantin office contains approximately 100 individuals and is primarily focused on the audit of UK subsidiaries of French and international groups. This includes clients such as LVMH, Vinci, Imerys, Michelin, Elior, Technicolor, Vivendi-Havas, Kering and Sotheby’s. We have cultivated a group of professionals who are comfortable working across cultures and are looking to recruit a new intake of graduates from a combination of UK and French universities to join our graduate training programme starting September 2023. Our working language is English but French language skills are advantageous given our client base.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree with a minimum 2:1 from a University with at least 128 UCAS points.
- Willing to commit to a minimum of a 4 year training programme.
- An appetite for learning, continuous development and challenge.
- Career goal to attain professional accounting qualifications and commit to the firm for four years or more.
- An international outlook.
- Able to analyse, interpret information and express their views articulately. Excellent written English.
- You enjoy working in diverse teams and across international cultures.
- Flexible, resilient and reactive.
- Interested in the inner workings of businesses and how they are impacted by the environments in which they operate.
- You would like to progress quickly in the firm and lead small teams within two years.
Can you work in the United Kingdom from Sept 23 for a minimum of 4 years without a visa/sponsorship?
If the answer is NO we cannot accept your application
Annual Salary £32,000
Access to a medical scheme (Axa), dental scheme and employer Pension contribution of 5%.
Are you looking for a different recruitment experience? Do you want to be treated as an individual with fast turn arounds, constructive interview feedback, coaching and support throughout the process, if so apply below to Anna Boast by simply submitting a CV today!