HAT are now recruiting for 8 roles to start in Jan 24 with Simmons Gainsford based in central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected Accountancy firm, this is a graduate entry level position. We look to offer a broad range of experience to our trainees including audit, accounts, VAT, management accounts and bookkeeping and you will have direct contact with the QPRT who will make sure you are getting the right work to progress your career.
- Carry out audit and accounts assignments either in the office or at client’s premises using IT systems and ensure appropriate regulatory processes are adhered to.
- Complete basic accounts preparation work including working with sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Bookkeeping, VAT return preparation and management accounts preparation for clients.
- Any other financial and administrative tasks as required.
What We are Looking For?
- Maths, science or business degrees – ideally a first class degree but would accept a high 2:1
- AAB as a minimum at A-level
- grade 7 above in GCSE maths
- Willingness to study for the ACA examinations is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence to build internal and external relationships
- At least a basic level of IT literacy
What We can Offer You
- Excellent career opportunities in a well-respected Accountancy Firm
- Structured on the job and sponsored training programmes for professional exams
- Flexible working & a strong ethos to support staff wellbeing and work/life balance
- A partner to oversee your progression and provide you with advice
- Competitive salary
Salary: £29,000 per annum, with an uplift as key exam stages are reached.
Please apply below, ensuring to submit your CV.
Please Note – we can only accept applications from those who have no restrictions working in the UK, now and in the futureApply now for this role