The Insight Day will provide you with an opportunity to speak with a variety of people from the firm including current trainees and members of the recruitment team. You will take part in a number of interactive sessions which will develop your knowledge of BDO and help you understand more about a career in accountancy. The day itself will run from 10am to 3pm and consist of the following activities:
• An introduction to BDO;
• Presentations from people within the firm – what exactly does the day to day role of an accountant involve;
• Networking lunch with current trainees;
• Applications and interview session;
• Employability skills training;
• Q&A session.
Business Area Overview
Everything you need for the day will be provided so all you need to bring is yourself and plenty of enthusiasm! A sandwich lunch will be provided. Please email should you have any special dietary requirements that need to be accommodated.
If you have a disability, a medical condition or any other personal requirements please contact us directly so that we can make arrangements to accommodate you fairly.
We ask that you adhere to the firms’ dress code policy, therefore smart business attire must be worn, no jeans, trainers or t-shirts. It is your own choice if you wish to wear a tie or full suit.
In line with our Trainee Scheme entry requirements candidates must have, or be on course for:
– 2.1 or above (if at University);
– 280 UCAS points from 3 A Levels excluding General Studies;
– Grade B or above at GCSE in Maths & English.
Insight days are aimed at A Level students and 1st year undergraduates, who will be given priority.