About Jeffreys Henry
Jeffreys Henry is a London-based, top 60, award-winning provider of accountancy, audit, tax and advisory services.
Following recent annual client survey, we achieved a Net Promotor Score (NPS) of +71 which compares incredibly well against the industry average NPS of +31. By comparison, Netflix and Apple have an NPS of +68. The NPS score is used as a proxy for gauging the customer’s overall satisfaction.
Following recent growth investment at the start of 2021, we are beginning a journey of significant expansion. We have plans to develop our digitally enhanced service, attract and retain top talent, create an amazing working environment, and expand by acquisition whilst retaining our strong brand name and independence.
World Leading Clients
We are highly regarded for our sector focus, where we have built up significant expertise within key sectors that goes above and beyond routine accounting and tax services – Capital Markets, Hospitality, Retail, Creative and Media, Technology and Property.
Team Jeffreys Henry
Our team across all of our departments are a tight-knit and talented group with a shared vision of supporting our world-leading clients achieve their goals and ambitions, as well as ensuring Jeffreys Henry is a fun, inclusive and challenging place to work.
Why choose Jeffreys Henry
- JH is looking to grow significantly and with this growth, we expect to be a top 25 firm in the future
- With this exciting and transformational journey, we want to build on our existing culture and attract, motivate, and retain future talent
- Our culture is friendly and professional (there is always someone willing to help when you need it)
- You will gain brilliant work experience – our audit team work on the type of audits are that normally associated with the top ten.
- You will have opportunities to develop your career into different technical specialisations or industry sectors
- You are not a number here; we really make the effort to get to know you and help you build your career
What we expect from you
- To be self-motivated and have a willingness to take responsibility.
- To be self-confident and have the ability to use your own initiative.
- To have an adaptable and sociable personality with the knack of communicating well with people at all levels to earn credibility with colleagues and clients (both verbally and in writing).
- To have the ability to get along and work with others as part of a team.
- To have high ethical standards and to be honest.
- To have leadership and management potential.
- To have a professional manner and appearance.
- To possess good IT skills.
Of course, some of these are skills which can be improved over time, but the right pre-requisite characteristics must be present.
We are always looking for exceptional talent with the right blend of skills, passion and determination.
So, if you’re ambitious, looking for a challenge, goal-orientated and driven by success, Jeffreys Henry is the right place for you.
Skills & Experience
- 2:1 degree (any subject)
- 128 UCAS points (ABB in grades)
- Strong GSCEs, with grade 6 or above in Maths and English (grade B or above)
What we offer
- A competitive salary, benefits and training package.
- A friendly and informal working environment, with regular contact with senior staff and partners.
- A keen personal interest in how you are getting on. This includes mentoring from those who’ve been there and done it.
We invest a lot into our students and in return, we expect them to contribute and do well.
In return, you will be entitled to up to 25 days holiday, a company pension, client introductory bonus, interest free season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, payment of professional subscriptions and a supportive and friendly working environment with excellent career opportunities. If you’re a graduate, you’re also entitled to a full study support package including paid study leave, exams, in-house training and study groups.
We have three intakes a year:
- August – deadline end of March
- January – deadline end of October
- April – deadline end of January