If you are thinking about a career in accountancy this could be for you.
Join Kreston Reeves and over 18 months obtain a Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB)
After that – the choice is yours: use this as a stepping stone to the ACA or a move into a specialism.
CFAB provides the key business skills that can help advance your business and finance career.
The qualification consists of the same six modules as the first stage of the ICAEW’s world leading qualification, the ACA.
We offer a training programme that allows you to gain experience in all areas of accountancy, exposing you to a variety of clients and work, totally funded by Kreston Reeves.
During your first 6 months, you will undertake in-house training to further your skills before the start of the CFAB qualification over a 12 month period.
CFAB Trainee Entry Requirements
5 GCSE passes A-C, including Maths and English Language at minimum grade B
3 A Level passes at minimum grade B, preferably including Maths or Business Studies
Skills and Personal Qualities
- Self confidence
- The ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Professional impact
- Enthusiasm and interest in business and accountancy
- Determination to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time and task management skills
- Prepared to work hard both practically and academically
- Self driven and highly motivated (as most of your studying will be done in your own time)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner
Our student training programme ensures that our trainees are kept up to date with current processes and technical knowledge. We support them with regular reviews and feedback to help assist them in achieving their maximum potential.
We support our students by providing them with:
- Tuition courses
- Internal student courses
- On the job training
- Regular reviews and mentoring
- Career coaching
Our recruitment process consists of 3 stages:
- CV/Application sift
- Interview, Group Exercise, numerical and verbal tests and an opportunity to meet with current students
- Second interview – with two Managers or Partners