We are currently recruiting for a Tax Trainee to join our vibrant private client team in Horsham.
As chartered accountants and business advisers offering audit, accounts, strategic tax and business development advice as one of the major Accountancy and Financial Services firms practising in the South East of England, we would be looking for an enthusiastic trainee to join our busy Personal Tax team.
As a mid-tier firm with growing international reach, we are perfectly poised to offer varied exposure. You won’t be pigeon-holed into one area of the business. Instead you will work with people at all levels of seniority, across all service lines and offices as you support Kreston Reeves in becoming the most trusted accountancy firm in the UK. To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to have excellent attention to detail and be highly motivated. You will be working and studying at the same time so should have a strong academic history and be able to work well under pressure. Most importantly, you should be a team player and be willing to support your colleagues.
The objectives of the role
You will be offered a training contract to study to become a member of the Association of Taxation Technicians progressing to CTA if ATT successfully completed.
- Supporting tax team experts
- Preparing tax returns and accounts
- Gain knowledge of Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax and National Insurance contributions
- 2 A Level passes, grade B or above, preferably including Maths or Business Studies
- 5 GCSE passes, grade B or above, including Maths and English Language
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deal with people of all levels
- Prepared to work hard both practically and academically