Are you looking to work your way up? Don’t want to go to university but want to have a professional career and a recognised qualification? We are waiting to hear from you! We look for honesty, integrity, flair and imagination – people with just that little bit extra. Good interpersonal skills, a flexible outlook and a broad range of interests to bring an added dimension to our business. Our trainees form our future so we need people who are keen to develop their interpersonal and business development skills while mastering both the technical and professional aspects of our work.
Our school leaver apprenticeship programme will help you develop the skills you need to gain a recognised professional qualification and experience all aspects of the business in a fun and supportive environment while you work and study. We won’t hold you back because you don’t have a degree.
Skills & experience
- Develop an understanding of bookkeeping, double entry and year end financial statements
- Develop an understanding of the firm’s methods and standards of work required
- Develop an understanding of Caseware, Xero, Sage line 50 and other software packages
- Become familiar with the firm’s administrative and office procedures
- Progress through professional development courses
- Possess good time management, organisational skills and able to work to deadlines
- Good IT skills and a working knowledge of excel
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to in-house systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with partners, staff and external clients
What we offer you?
- A supportive and engaging training environment
- Paid study leave and courses to complete the AAT
- A fast paced and fun environment in which to develop your skills and grow your career
- A competitive remuneration and benefits package