We are looking for ATT Apprentice to join our Business Tax team at the Leatherhead office this autumn!
Menzies LLP was voted one of the best Graduate & Apprenticeship Employers to work for over the past 5 years (Job Crowd.com) with our award-winning training and development trainee programmes for Graduates & Apprentices. We offer a personable, friendly and supportive training environment. All of our trainees have a mentor & training manager for the duration of the trainee programme and they will get the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients from various industry sectors.
The ATT Apprentice supports the delivery of business tax services to corporate clients including preparing relevant computations and advising on their tax obligations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with internal teams and clients to source relevant information
- Assist with the preparation of corporation tax computations and returns for the office’s corporate clients
- Communicate with HM Revenue and Customs to request information needed.
- Assist members of the tax team as needed on all of client matters.
- Any Ad-hoc responsibilities as required
- 5 GCSEs A*- C or 9-4 (Maths and English Language preferred)
- Minimum 3 A-Level passes at grade A-C
- Strong IT skills including MS Office and databases
- Good numeracy and literary skills
- Ability to demonstrate good verbal and written communication
- Willingness to learn and ability to be flexible
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to maintain work-life-study balance to meet required deadlines
- Willingness to contribute as part of a team
- Any previous experience in tax may ease transition but is not a requirement
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new Business Tax Apprentice then apply online ASAP.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive for each role, we may not always be able to respond to your application within a short-term time period. However, every application is reviewed by a member of the Talent Acquisition team against the criteria set-out but also the quality of your CV and Covering Letter!
Our focus at Menzies is providing a #BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives. As a leading UK accountancy & advisory firm we have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through our sector-led teams.
We apply the same principles to individuals within the firm. Our people are ambitious, self-motivated and encouraged to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
#BrighterThinking is how we sum up the difference we make, as a firm, to our clients and in the way we hire and develop talent in Menzies. It’s finance and accounting expertise, combined with strategic commercial thinking and a promise to add real value across all areas of our client’s businesses.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply