PKF Francis Clark is about much more than just accountancy. We’re trusted business advisors, working in partnership with our clients to enhance their performance. Their goals are our goals, and through close working relationships (and because we love what we do) when they succeed, so do we.
Are you interested in a career in accountancy? Are you looking for a summer placement?
If you want to find out what it feels like to work for a company that prides itself on your development and supports your study to become a Chartered Accountant then PKF Francis Clark is the place to be.
We are looking for undergraduates in their penultimate year of study who are interested in our 6 week summer programme which provides an insight into the opportunities within the accountancy profession by exposing you to a range of client work.
Experience will include some or all of the following:
- Preparing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Auditing financial statements as part of an audit team
- Preparing analysis of accounting data from clients’ books and records
- Helping to prepare individual, business and company tax computations and returns
- Assisting with research of businesses or sectors
- Shadowing the financial planning team in their work
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Confident, team player with a genuine interest in the profession
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Comfortable working with figures and understands the significance of calculations
- Analytical and methodical in approach to work and willing to ask questions when unsure
- Predicted a 2.1 degree (in any discipline)
- 280 UCAS points, excluding general studies (obtained or predicted in the same year)
- Grade B or above in Maths and English at GCSE level or equivalent
PKF Francis Clark is about much more than just accountancy. We’re trusted business advisors, working in partnership with our clients to enhance their performance. Their goals are our goals, and through close working relationships (and because we love what we do) when they succeed, so do we.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply