Applications for our 2020 Summer Internship are open!
Are you a current university student looking for a full-time summer internship?
Every summer, from June to September at PKF Littlejohn, we run a summer internship programme within our Not for Profit division. Under the guidance of our Smaller Authorities’ Audit Appointments (SAAA) managerial team, Interns will receive hands-on training and direct work experience within our Limited Assurance Regime services.
You can also expect:
- ‘London Living Wage’ salary
- Paid holidays
- A variety of Sports & Social events to attend
- Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points (2017 tariff) (excluding General Studies)
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or 9-4 or above (or equivalent)