On the job training
We are offering the successful candidate the opportunity to study towards the AAT (and then either ACCA or ACA) qualification. For your AAT studies, we use first-class tuition centres, alongside our own internally developed technical training programmes, to help you prepare for your examinations. This is supported by our dedicated training team who will monitor your progress throughout your studies.
We endeavour to provide a learning experience that is both challenging and rewarding. You will have the chance to grow, as well as receive managerial support, and you can expect your responsibilities to increase steadily throughout your time with us. You will work in a friendly and progressive environment, within a team of trainees at various stages in their studies.
Clients use us for a wide variety of services: advising on different types of trusts, accounting legislation, asset protection or estate planning; or the tax-efficient structuring of their affairs. We have considerable experience in advising on international and cross-border issues. We use our diverse commercial experience to advise on the issues facing high net worth individuals today, such as the financing of business interests, maintenance, and passing on of wealth and the tax efficient streamlining of their affairs.
Role reports to
For individual client work the role will report to the manager in charge of that client relationship. For appraisals and annual reviews the reporting will be through the senior staff manager and staff partner.
- High quality training and development.
- Varied work experience/early responsibility from the beginning of your career.
- Good opportunities for salary and career progression.
- The opportunity to work in specialist markets such as private clients.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Access to senior management/partners.
- The opportunity to be rewarded for hard work – if you are ambitious and want to succeed, you can.
- A competitive salary.
- Study support package for AAT.
- Salary review annually in October.
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme: under the requirements of pension auto-enrolment you will be automatically enrolled into the Group Personal Pension Scheme (4% employer contribution, 4% employee contribution).
- 20 days annual leave. In addition, under the firm’s flexible benefits programme, employees are entitled to buy or sell up to five days holiday a year, subject to partner approval.
- Life assurance of three times salary, which you may increase to four times salary under the flexible benefits programme.
- Eligibility for the firm’s Profit Sharing Plan that runs from October to September each year. The scheme enables staff to share in the profits of the firm.
- Interest free season ticket loan on completion of probationary period.
- Access to a number of other benefits with preferential rates under the Reward Centre flexible benefits programme, which include; health screening / GP support, critical illness cover, dental insurance, travel insurance and private medical insurance.