If you want to work in business, we’re the best place to start your career. We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we advise some of the most successful organisations, entrepreneurs and private businesses. We tackle lots of different issues for loads of different organisations, entrepreneurs and private businesses. We help with big deals and big changes to their structures and businesses. We advise them on tax. We make sure they’re getting the most out of their IT. We help them plan ahead to manage risk, make sure they’re sustainable, and profitable. Everything to do with measuring, protecting and enhancing what matters most to our clients.
Earn while you learn
Make the most of your good A-Levels, or equivalent academic achievement, by starting work straight away on one of our School and College leaver programmes in Assurance. You’ll earn a competitive salary while you study towards a professional qualification. You’ll be part of a team, working on client projects, which means you’ll be learning on the job, building the in-depth business knowledge you’ll need to progress through our business.
What you’d do in Assurance
Our Assurance practice is what we’re most widely known for. You’d work with clients to pin down the financial position of their business and how they can prove that value to the people it matters to. An accurate understanding of the health of their finances means our clients can make decisions about what to do next. Think about all the money coming into and out of a business like a football club or fashion label. Some of it’s easy to account for, like clothing in a warehouse or ticket sales. But how do you decide how much a brand is worth or prove how valuable a player is? And how can you accurately reflect the value of these things in the financial statements? It’s important to the staff who depend on the client for employment, investors who’ve used their hard-earned cash to buy shares in the company, and the government or regulatory organisations whose job it is to make sure companies behave in the right way.
Our offer to you…
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Support to gain a professional qualification.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary. You’ll also have a personally tailored benefits package.
What you need to bring to us
- A UCAS tariff of at least 280 (or equivalent)
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.