Your career is a big decision. So you’ll want to be smart about it and make the right choice. It’s your future. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. Joining us, you’ll help make a difference to business and communities alike. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
Earn while you learn
Make the most of your good A-Levels, or equivalent academic achievement, by starting work straight away on one of our School and College leaver programmes in Assurance. You’ll earn a competitive salary while you study towards a professional qualification. You’ll be part of a team, working on client projects, which means you’ll be learning on the job, building the in-depth business knowledge you’ll need to progress through our business.
What you’d do in Assurance
You’ll be part of the team that gets to grips with every aspect of clients’ activities, understanding their business to identify where our high-quality audit can add insight and value. Our role impacts everyone’s lives. From auditing local councils to make sure budgets are being spent wisely and for the benefit of the community, through to auditing the financial results of the UK’s leading businesses. Or providing Assurance to online banking and retailers that they have the right controls in place to protect their customers’ money and data.
It’s work that matters. It matters for businesses, governments and society at large. And as a result of legislative and regulatory change, as well as the constantly evolving needs of our clients, tendering activity in the audit market is significantly increasing. These changes make it a fast-paced and varied career. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the profession.
Our offer to you…
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Support to gain a professional qualification.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary. You’ll also have a personally tailored benefits package.
What you need to bring to us
- A UCAS tariff of at least 280 (or equivalent)
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.