If you want to work in business, we’re the best place to start your career. We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we advise some of the most successful organisations, entrepreneurs and private businesses. We tackle lots of different issues for loads of different organisations, entrepreneurs and private businesses. We help with big deals and big changes to their structures and businesses. We advise them on tax. We make sure they’re getting the most out of their IT. We help them plan ahead to manage risk, make sure they’re sustainable, and profitable. Everything to do with measuring, protecting and enhancing what matters most to our clients.
Earn while you learn
Make the most of your good A-Levels, or equivalent academic achievement, by starting work straight away on one of our School and College leaver programmes in Tax. You’ll earn a competitive salary while you study towards a professional qualification. You’ll be part of a team, working on client projects, which means you’ll be learning on the job, building the in-depth business knowledge you’ll need to progress through our business.
What you’d do in Tax
Tax is all about helping our clients to understand what tax they need to pay and how they can manage this in the most effective and ethical way. Every time you buy a packet of crisps, go to the cinema, top up your phone credit or get paid for your part-time job, some of your money gets paid to the government. Well, imagine how many different kinds of tax you’d have to think about if you were employing staff, making millions of pounds in profits or relocating to another country. Many of these things are everyday business for our clients, so it’s essential that they understand what their tax obligations are and how to manage these effectively. These days tax is headline news, making it more important than ever that our clients can be confident that they’re working within the scope of legislation and show that they’re doing the right thing, while also managing tax effectively for their business and their staff.
Our offer to you…
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Support to gain a professional qualification.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary. You’ll also have a personally tailored benefits package.
What you need to bring to us
- A UCAS tariff of at least 240 (or equivalent)
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.