Are you looking for a rewarding Tax career in a dynamic and changing environment? We are looking to identify talented Graduates to be our new Tax Trainee’s in our office in Egham, Surrey.
We offer a personable, friendly and supportive training experience including expert guidance and tuition as well as a coherent approach to work experience. Our ATT (Tax Technician) trainees have early exposure to client work, performing an essential role in support of Tax Advisors to meet their clients’ needs. Over a period of 2 years, trainees are expected to achieve the ATT qualification and gain from the practical work experience and in-house training they also receive.
Your career with Menzies doesn’t just stop once you complete your ATT qualification and you might be able to study further for the CTA qualification (Chartered Tax Advisor).We invest heavily in the training and development of our staff, helping them to achieve their aims and objectives and further their careers. This core philosophy is why we won the Best Business for Training and Development Award at the South London Business Awards 2010 and have been voted the best graduate employer to work for in 2016/17 at the Job Crowd awards for a second year in a row.
Our focus at Menzies is providing a #BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives. As a top 20 accountancy firm we have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through our sector-led teams.
We apply the same principles to individuals within the firm. Our people are ambitious, self-motivated and encouraged to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
We operate out of a network of offices across Surrey, Hampshire, Cardiff and London, providing our clients with easy access and local knowledge.
Many of our clients are expanding overseas and benefit from the outward perspective we can provide via our active membership of HLB International.
#BrighterThinking is how we sum up the difference we make, as a firm, to our clients and in the way we hire and develop talent in Menzies. It’s finance and accounting expertise, combined with strategic commercial thinking and a promise to add real value across all areas of our client’s businesses.
We can offer you a dynamic and rewarding environment with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors. Our package and benefits are very competitive and work life balance is part of our company culture, we have office locations in London, Surrey, Hampshire and Cardiff and we are a strong believer in developing our staff throughout their career:
- A highly competitive base salary
- Generous holiday allowance of 23.5 days a year (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working policies (core hours are between 10am and 4.30pm)
- Each office location has agreements with local businesses which offer great discounts
- Learning and Development opportunities throughout your Menzies career
- CSR Program & Social Events – each office will be involved in various charity and sporting activities to help raise the brand profile and give back to the local community
- Employee Assistance Program – our EAP is available for all Menzies employees. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24 /7 and is completely confidential.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Candidates must have a minimum of a 2:1 degree.
- 3 A-Level passes at grade A-C (minimum 300 UCAS points)
- 8 GCSE’s including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- Please ensure your GCSE and A Level results (or equivalent) are listed individually, by subject.
- Candidates who do not include this information may not be contacted for clarification.
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new Tax Trainee then click apply now.