Our Summer Internship programme is recognised as the 3rd best placement programme in the country and provides high-calibre undergraduates in their penultimate year with an opportunity to experience life and work at BDO in a stream and location of their choice. The internship also provides you with the opportunity to secure a place on our graduate programme.
You will be given a useful insight into our business and will be given a real taste of life at the heart of the firm, working on interesting projects alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals.
Our internship programme lasts six weeks – running from mid-July to late August each year – and provides you with an opportunity to experience real client work while developing employability skills including team work, communication and commercial awareness.
What you will be exposed to:
• a range of different clients in different sectors
• BDO partners and managers
• other interns – through social and internal events
• graduate trainees – who will provide insights on career prospects
• a specific project – the project you undertake will really make a business difference
On course for 2:1 or above in any degree discipline
280 UCAS Points or equivalent, excluding General Studies
Grade B or above in GCSE Maths and English