This role will provide Tax services for a variety of clients. You will be part of the Tax team, ensuring that all of their deliverables are completed on time and within budget for their Senior and Manager. You will be self-motivated, able to work to tight deadlines, have excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills together with an ability and interest in understanding their clients’ business.
Our Private Client Services team is an acknowledged provider of quality private client services to high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs with complex tax issues.
A role within this team would give an opportunity to learn about all aspects of personal, capital, partnership and trust taxation, covering both domestic and offshore issues.
Initially you would deal mainly with tax compliance matters and be part of the team responsible for the completion of personal tax returns.
With experience there would be increased exposure to both client relationships and more technical matters together with the ability to specialise in international private client issues, partnership tax or high net worth individuals in due course.
Individuals within this team will study for the CTA qualification.
Business Area Overview
• Assist the Seniors and Managers as part of a wider team to service their clients
• Ensure client files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section
• Carry out ad hoc requirements as may be reasonably required by the line manager
• Take responsibility for all client matters as directed by the senior and manager
• Prepare client tax returns required by the Senior and Manager
• Active adherence to budget and time pressures, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager
• Preparation of engagement letters and client acceptance documentation
• Ensure professional standards are met
Communication and representation:
• Must demonstrate strong team playing skills in all client and internal management dealings
• Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
• Provide an efficient and pro active service to clients and their internal management to ensure that their needs are fully met
• Undertake any training or development co-ordinated by the Tax team
• Willing and open to take on tasks and challenges provided by their manager
2:1 degree in any discipline
280 UCAS Points or equivalent, excluding General Studies
Grade B or above in GCSE Maths and English