What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
What you’d do
During this paid placement, you’ll shadow one of our female leaders on a one week experience. You’ll choose which office you’d like to come to and which area of the business you’re interested in. You’ll attend meetings, work with clients and our teams to get real exposure to our business and what it’s like working within a leadership role. Impress us and following a final interview at the end of your week, you could earn a place on one of our summer internship or graduate roles for the following year.
Our offer to you:
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning. This puts you in the driver’s seat of your development.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
What you need to bring us
- A UCAS tariff from 260-340 dependant on business area (or equivalent)
- Be on track for a 2:1 or above in any degree subject
- You’ll need to be in your first year of a 3 year degree, second year of a 4 year degree or in your penultimate year
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 12 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.