What are we looking for?
Suitable candidates will be high achievers academically because the work is intellectually demanding and therefore applications are invited only from candidates who have achieved the minimum academic requirement of 280 UCAS points (A=120, B=100, C=80, D=60, E=40) which must comprise of at least three A-levels (excluding General Studies) and a 2:2 degree.
Academic achievement is only the starting point. We aim to recruit people who have demonstrated an ability and a willingness to accept responsibility, because they will be expected to do so as trainees; who are able to convince us that they possess common sense and good judgment; who are high achievers outside purely academic matters, with a range of extra-curricular interests which make them interesting as people; who have an outgoing personality with an ability to think and do things for themselves, a desire to participate and a ready ability to communicate; and for whom coming to work each day is enjoyable, but who realise that there is more to life than just work.
Please note that we will be unable to process your application if you do not supply the following information:
- FIELD: Audit, Tax or Restructuring & Insolvency
- UCAS POINTS: Do not include marks for General Studies and please note that you will be asked to present original certification should you be called to attend a first interview
- DEGREE GRADE: Please state whether this is expected or achieved
- DEGREE SUBJECT: What did you study
- UNIVERSITY ATTENDED: Where did you study?
- LOCATION: Please specify the location you wish to be considered for (St Albans, Milton Keynes or London)
- DRIVING LICENCE: Do you have a driving licence?
- CAR OWNER: Do you have access to a car?
- WORK PERMIT: Do you require a work permit?