Do you want to work for a smaller firm where you are valued and treated as an individual?
HAT group are currently recruiting for an ACA role with an immediate start.
- Relevant work within department including audit fieldwork, accounts preparation, and preparation of corporation tax returns
- Liaising with Semi-Seniors, Seniors and Supervisors to ensure resolution of any queries
- Liaising with Senior, Supervisor, Client Manager and Partner to keep them up to date on jobs
- Liaising with Audit Team Manager at all times
- Regularly updating and maintaining “jobs on the go” spreadsheet
- Regularly updating Digita trackers including user summaries on all Digita products
- Ensuring files have undergone a tax review, where necessary
- Arranging for engagement letters to be prepared and tailoring of engagement letter
- Drafting billing instructions and bills for Manager approval
- Assisting admin team with following up bank letters where required
- Drafting various communication (emails/letters etc) as required
- Attending relevant CPD courses
- Working towards completion of ICAEW/ACCA exams
- Regular completion of ICAEW/ACCA training records
- Regular completion/submission of relevant documentation for apprenticeship scheme (if applicable)
- Completing online appraisal form on a regular basis
- Responsibility for audit room working environment
- Any other reasonable tasks requested by the Managers or Partners
You will need a minimum of 5 GCSEs (grade 9-4) including at least a level 6 in Mathematics and 5 in English;
A minimum of 120 UCAS Tariff Points (A, B, B), achieved from your top three A-levels or equivalent, excluding General Studies, EPQ, Critical Thinking and completed in the same academic year;
A minimum of a 2:1 degree (obtained) in any subject.
Please note, candidates must be available to start from 7th August 2023. Any offers made will be withdrawn if applicants cannot complete their induction training.