Our Audit teams are looking for Apprentices or Graduates, to work in our offices in London, Kent & Sussex
Dependent on the level you join at and where, you will study for a professional qualification:
- CFAB (Apprentice) or ACA (Graduates, and Apprentices post CFAB)
Alongside your studies, you will learn ‘on the job’ and get to apply your new skills in practice by working alongside colleagues, getting involved with our clients right from the beginning of your career with us.
About Kreston Reeves
We are so much more than just accountants, business and financial advisers…
Our purpose is to guide our clients, colleagues, and communities to a brighter future.
We’re committed to living by our purpose and values – ‘Understand’, ‘Look ahead’, ‘Make it personal’, ‘Be crystal clear’ and ‘Be human’. And have created a culture in which we strive for our clients, colleagues, and communities to thrive. We work as a team and have a wide range of skills, specialisms, and expertise amongst us.
We’re proud to be B Corp™ certified – we place high value on what our people care about and recognise the important role we have as a business to create long-lasting positive change, using business as a force for good. Our environmental, social and governance programme is aligned to four of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals – ‘Good health and wellbeing,’ ‘Quality education,’ ‘Reduced inequalities’ and ‘Climate action.’
Kreston Reeves is an equal opportunities employer committed to fostering a diverse, fair and inclusive culture. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for our roles and equal consideration will be given to every application. Our people are our core asset so it’s important to us that we create an environment where they are recognised, included and valued.
What will I be doing?
- Preparing key tasks for the audits in line with the agreed budget
- Assistance with preparing specific aspects of audit files including audit programmes, sampling forms, debtors/sales, creditors, bank, P&L reviews, wages, basic stock, investments, fixed assets, VAT, opening balances, system notes, use of data analytics, etc
- Drafting of emails & letters to clients where relevant and appropriate and dealing with audit queries
What educational qualifications do you need?
If you are a graduate:
- A 2:1 degree minimum in any discipline (obtained or predicted)
- Three A levels (excluding General Studies) or equivalent at A*– C
- Maths and English GSCE or equivalent 6 – 9
If you are a school leaver:
- At least 3 A levels (excluding General Studies) at grades A*– C,
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent 6 -9
How do I apply?
If you are interested, please apply via our website and choose the team and region.
What will happen next?
If you meet our minimum criteria, we’ll contact you to invite you to an initial short online interview. If you are selected, you will then be asked to attend a further interview.
The final stage will an invitation for a face-to-face interview in the office where you applied to work to meet the manager teams.
What’s in it for me?
Kreston Reeves is passionate about its people; we want our people to develop the things they are good at and enjoy.
By joining us you can expect:
- To drive your career forward – your development is in your hands, and we’ll guide you all along the way
- Opportunities to develop a varied portfolio of work with different clients
- Strong, inspiring and thought-provoking leadership
- A genuinely supportive and collaborative environment
- A culture of learning in a stimulating environment
As well as this, we offer:
Leave – We offer a generous annual leave allowance, Holiday buying (up to 5 days), Agile working
Retail – Restaurant cards (Gourmet Society and Tastecard), Discount shopping, Fabyouless
Mental Wellbeing – Employee assistance programme and counselling
Physical Wellbeing – Vitality PMI/Westfield Hospital Treatment Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, BMI Health Assessment, GymFlex, DNAFit, Annual flu jab
Financial Wellbeing – 5% matched contribution pension, 2x salary Life Assurance, Westfield Health Cash Plan, 50% Income Protection for 5 years, Increase to Life Assurance, Increase to Health Cash Plan, Options to increase pension, life assurance and healthcare cash plan (yourself and/or family)
CSR – Give as you earn, 1 day off to take up volunteering opportunities. Opportunities to support our commitment to charitable causes
Travel – Cycle to work scheme, Travel Insurance, Interest Free Season Ticket Loan (London only), Interest Free Car or Motorbike Loan
Recognition – Discretionary yearly bonus, monthly nominations for financial awards based on culture and values demonstration, fair and transparent meritocracy
Development – We offer continuous support and development with clear mapped progression routes across the business. Access to a calendar of training courses run internally and externally, offer paid professional subscriptions
Diversity Inclusion and Belonging – We operate several Family friendly policies, offer Childcare vouchers and take proactive steps to create an inclusive environment
We have so much to offer you, join us and kick-start your career!