We are an ambitious and growing firm of Chartered Accountants and Professional Business advisers, with offices in both London and Surrey. An opportunity is now available to join the firm as an Audit Junior. The successful candidate will have a degree, ideally at 2:2 or above.
Chartered students enter a four year training contract to study their ACA/ CTA where they are offered a structured programme of study, leading to qualification and to further promotion. All students are individually monitored and practical experience is wide ranging, offering genuine responsibility and the chance of personal achievement.
Assignments will include both business tax and accounts work, with some being in the office and others at client premises.
Our sociable and friendly, yet professional working environment together with a range of industries and client size, will provide you with the foundations for an exceptional career.
- Personal tax return preparation
- Corporation tax return preparation
- Preparing corporation tax computations
- Prepare partnership tax returns
- Drafting and submitting tax clearance letters
- Assisting the accounts team
- Various other ad hoc advisory projects as and when required
Skills and experience
- Strong analytical and research skills;
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and adopts a pro-active approach;
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload;
- Ability to build relationships, and use own initiative;
- Demonstrates drive and commitment to self-development;
- An adaptable and sociable personality with the ability to confidently communicate at all levels, with clients and colleagues.