Please confirm your preferred locations and departments when submitting your application.
Application window: end of October – until end of December 2023 – time flies so don’t delay in applying!
Our training programme
We’ll support you throughout your training with regular reviews and feedback, as well as offering professional and financial support along the way – so you enjoy a challenging and rewarding career with us and achieve your full potential!
What we’re looking for
- Good A levels, or equivalent (A*– C)
- GCSE Maths and English, or equivalent, grade 5– 9 (grade C and above)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and passionate
- Excellent work ethic, driven and highly motivated
- Effective time and task management skills
What we can offer
- To drive your career forward – your development is in your hands, and we’ll guide you all along the way
- Opportunities to develop a varied portfolio of work with different clients
- Strong, inspiring and thought-provoking leadership
- A genuinely supportive and collaborative environment
- A culture of learning in a stimulating environment
- £21,500 starting salary for roles based in our Kent and Sussex offices
- £22,500 starting salary for roles based in our London office
Financial Wellbeing – competitive starting salary which increases as you progress through the training programme and pass exams; contributory pension scheme; life assurance; Westfield Health cash plan; and income protection.
Leave – 20.5 days’ annual leave, and opportunity to buy up to 5 days’ holiday.
Retail – restaurant cards, discount shopping, Fabyouless.
Mental Wellbeing – employee assistance programme and counselling.
Physical Wellbeing – Vitality PMI/Westfield hospital treatment insurance; critical Illness insurance; BMI health assessment; GymFlex and annual flu jab.
CSR – 1 extra day off for volunteering; give as you earn; opportunities to support our commitment to charitable causes.
Travel – cycle to work scheme; travel insurance; interest-free season ticket loan (London only); interest-free car/or motorbike loan.
Recognition – monthly nominations for financial awards based on our values; fair and transparent meritocracy.
Development – continuous support and development with clearly-mapped progression routes; access to internal and external training courses; paid professional subscriptions.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging – inclusive work environment; family-friendly policies; childcare vouchers.
Finally, one of our colleagues described our firm as being ‘big enough to be interesting and small enough that you are important!’ We have so much to offer you, join us and kick-start your career!
Kreston Reeves is an equal opportunities employer committed to fostering a diverse, fair and inclusive culture. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for our roles and equal consideration will be given to every application.
About Kreston Reeves
With 200 years of history, we are an award-winning professional services firm with offices in London, Kent and Sussex. We provide a full range of accountancy, business advisory and financial services, tailored to our clients’ needs.
We guide our clients, colleagues and communities to a brighter future. We help businesses, not for profit organisations, individuals and families with more than just accountancy, business and wealth advice.
Our dedication to providing a personal service is what sets us apart – we get to know you, understand your goals, support and advise you on your journey to help you realise your ambitions.
Visit Website for More Information and to Apply