Want to be part of a leading top 50 business services team?
Honesty, integrity, flair and imagination – an individual with just that little bit extra. Good interpersonal skills, a flexible outlook, a keen interest in tax and a broad range of interests to bring an added dimension to our business.
Our trainees form our future, so we need an individual who is keen to develop their interpersonal and business development skills whilst mastering both the technical and professional aspects of our work. This is a unique opportunity to work within a successful chartered accountancy firm based in the heart of the city.
- You will be working with some of the most sophisticated companies in the world;
- You will be involved in cutting-edge financial matters across a broad range of activities and clients, including audit and assurance;
- You will be in constant interaction with the team and the audit partners;
- You will get training and feedback from exceptional practitioners, along with international and advisory exposure with clients;
- You will have the opportunity to further develop your accounting, financial and business inter-personal skills, and build your career within the firm;
- You will get the chance to enjoy and participate in a wide range of firm social events and external networking.
We are interested to hear from you if you have:
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience in liaising with clients/customers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable and a “real team player”
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including a thorough knowledge of Word and Excel along with good presentation skills
Our expectations are that you have:
- Keen to study for ATT/CTA
- Develops an understanding of the firm’s methods and standards of tax work required
- Becomes familiar with the firm’s administrative and office procedures
- Progresses through exams
- Progresses through professional development courses
- Progresses through hands on experience assisting with tax work
All applications will obviously be treated in the greatest confidence.