Shipleys is a firm of Chartered Accountants and professional business advisors, based in London’s glamorous West End.
We are a medium-sized firm and every member of our team makes an important contribution. Our approach is very much based on individuals and their aspirations. Whilst the firm is well known in a number of niche markets such as film and television, overall we look after a wide range of clients so there is plenty of opportunity to build experience with clients in many different industries.
- Competitive salary, benefits and training package
- Friendly, informal working environment and regular contact with senior staff and partners
- A keen personal interest in how you are getting on, including mentoring from those who’ve been there and done it
- Brilliant work experience – initial experience in audit, accountancy and taxation will be gained in a wide variety of real client situations
- Opportunities to develop your career into different specialisations or industry sectors
What we expect from you…
- Self-motivation and willingness to take responsibility
- Self-confidence and ability to use initiative
- Adaptable and sociable personality with the knack of communicating well with people at all levels to earn credibility with colleagues and clients (orally and in writing)
- Ability to get along and work with others as part of a team
- High ethical standards and honesty
- Leadership and management potential
You will enter employment under a three year training contract, during which you will receive a wide range of practical experience while studying for your professional examinations.
People work hard when they are here, but we do expect them to go home!