At SWAT UK, we recruit for a range of prestigious firms of Chartered Accountants based in London and the South East – meaning you’re not just applying to one firm, you’re applying to many.
The firms for which we recruit service large client bases covering a wide range of industry sectors, including not-for-profit, media, entertainment and professional services, to name but a few.
The firms we recruit for range from 4-19 partners in size, meaning there is huge scope for you to progress within the firm. What’s more, there are huge advantages of working with a medium-sized firm; you’ll gain exposure from working with a wide variety of clients, enjoy real responsibility from an early stage and have opportunities to work closely with the firm’s partners. Indeed, many graduates who have come through our programme have gone onto become partners themselves.
The Firms We Recruit For
- Alliotts Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors
- Brebners Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors
- Citroen Wells Chartered Accountants
- Gerald Edelman Chartered Accountants
- Knox Cropper Chartered Accountants
- MGR Weston Kay Chartered Accountants
- Nyman Libson Paul. Chartered Accountants
- Rayner Essex. Chartered Accountants
- Shipleys Chartered Accountants and Professional Business Advisers
- Myers Clark Chartered Accountants
- Metric Accountants
Your training & Development
Successful candidates will receive a 3-5 year training contract, whilst you study towards the ICAEW (ACA) Chartered Accountant qualification.
Salaries start from £22k (with year-on-year salary increases based on exam and work performances). Add to this a study support package worth £15k and it all adds up to a very rewarding opportunity.
Paid study leave is granted and your course and examination fees are paid for first attempts.
Minimum entry requirements
You don’t need a degree in accountancy or any accountancy experience as we provide you with all the training and support you need.
All we ask is that you hold the following:
- 2:2 degree or above in any subject
- 300+ UCAS points (or equivalent) from your top three grades
- English and Maths GCSE (grade B or above).
Apply today and let us help you develop a successful career in accountancy.
[jobfooter]Please mention Inside Careers when applying to SWAT UK’s graduate jobs[/jobfooter]