Become a Chartered Accountant with a Degree in any Discipline
At SWAT, we recruit for a range of prestigious firms of Chartered Accountants based in London and the South East – meaning you’re not just applying to one firm, you’re applying to many.
The firms we recruit for range from 4-19 partners in size, meaning there is huge scope for you to progress within the firm. What’s more, there are huge advantages of working with a medium-sized firm; you’ll gain exposure from working with a wide variety of clients, enjoy real responsibility from an early stage and have opportunities to work closely with the firm’s partners. Indeed, many graduates who have come through our programme have gone onto become partners themselves.
The Firms We Recruit For
At SWAT UK, we offer graduate positions in a range of Chartered Accountancy firms, based in London and the South East, meaning you’re not just applying to one firm, you’re applying to many, including:
- Alliotts Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors
- Citroen Wells Chartered Accountants
- Gerald Edelman Chartered Accountants
- Knox Cropper Chartered Accountants
- Metric Accountants
- Nyman Libson Paul. Chartered Accountants
- Rayner Essex. Chartered Accountants
- Shipleys Chartered Accountants and Professional Business Advisers
What our graduates say
‘My role over the years has changed enormously: audit junior, audit senior, manager, and now partner’. Joe Kinton, Partner (Shipleys LLP)
Your training & Development
Successful candidates will receive a 3 year training contract, whilst you study towards the ICAEW (ACA) Chartered Accountant qualification.
Salaries are competitive (with year-on-year salary increases based on your performance). Add to this an excellent study support package, paid for by the company, and it all adds up to a very rewarding opportunity. Paid study leave is granted and your course and first attempt examination fees are paid for.
Minimum entry requirements
You don’t need a degree in accountancy or any accountancy experience as we provide you with all the training and support you need. All we ask is that you hold the following:
- 2:2 degree or above in any subject
- 300+ UCAS points (old tariff) or 120+ UCAS points (new tariff), or equivalent, from your top three grades (first attempts only, AS and General Studies not included)
- English GCSE (grade C or above) and Maths GCSE (grade B or above)
Apply today and let us help you develop a successful career in accountancy.View SWAT UK's Website