Established more than 85 years ago, MGI Midgley Snelling LLP is based in Weybridge, Surrey and has a reputation for delivering far more than most mid-sized accountancy firms.
Our approach is to provide our clients with the level of service and expertise of a large organisation with the approachability and personal involvement of a mid-sized firm.
As members of MGI Worldwide, which has member firms in 82 countries, we are renowned for being able to support our clients with a range of international services.
We currently have a number of opportunities to join our accountancy firm, where members of the team are valued and their talent is nurtured.
We offer an environment where you will benefit from full training support and opportunities for career progression.
The work is interesting, varied and because you’ll be encouraged to really get to know clients and develop a close working relationship with them, you’ll enjoy real job satisfaction.
You’ll be part of a team giving clients accounting and business information that is relevant and impactful. We’ll give you the confidence to do a great job. Everyone here has a personalised career development programme and we’ll also give you the opportunity to develop your personal skills to help you make what you do even more enjoyable.
We offer a great location to work – based in Weybridge, Surrey, we are close to both the M3 and M25 motorway network. Our office is also just a few minutes’ walk from Weybridge Railway Station for easy commuting.
How we support our staff
We recognise the time and commitment you’ve put in to achieve your professional qualifications and knowledge to date so we invest in your future in a number of ways to give you the confidence to deliver high quality services.
- An annual plan encompassing both your technical and your personal development
- We’ll keep you up to date both technically and with management skills, with in-house training and external training courses
- Unlimited access to training webinars, ongoing training with the accounting software you use and certification from QuickBooks & Xero.
- One to one training with senior team members on all aspects of your role and systems to support you in the work you will do
- Full study support for professional qualifications
- Monthly in-house training
- Buddy system for new joiners
- Professional development training either in-house or off-site
- Partner mentoring – to help you reach your goals
- Support to develop your personal skill set
- The opportunity to train to become a Chartered Accountant – we are an Authorised Training Employer for the ICAEW