Now you’ve finished your degree, join us to begin your accountancy career.
Our Level 7 apprenticeship is equivalent to a Master’s degree. The programme aligns with globally recognised professional accountancy qualifications ﴾ACA﴿, as well as providing structured support and guidance for each apprentice ’s wider development.
Hazlewoods, UK Top 30 Business Advisers and Chartered Accountants, is a practice with a difference. Our unique specialist sector expertise gives us a UK wide client base, whilst based in beautiful Gloucestershire.
With over 450 employees, we are large enough to provide plenty of opportunities for progression, or movement through teams, but small enough that everyone can make a difference. With an array of responsibilities and variety of work, no two days are the same and there’s never a dull moment! Our #Hazlewoodspeople are at the heart of everything we do.
We offer graduate opportunities across all areas of the business and work with you to match you to the right team.
- Audit ‐ providing insightful, tailored advice to help maximise the potential of every business we work with
- Tax ‐ forward thinking, creative and strategic planning advice, tailored to fit our client ’s personal and business objectives
- Accountancy and Business Advisory ‐ specialist accounting and business advice for our diverse clients
- Corporate Finance – supporting clients through mergers, acquisitions, sales, raising finance and transaction services.
The right person will have:
- Achieved any degree discipline, with a 2:1 classification or higher
- Achieved a Grade 6 ﴾or above﴿ in GCSE Maths and English Language and the equivalent of 112 UCAS points
- A strong work ethic with the drive to succeed
- The ability to build client relationships with a foundation of trust and responsibility
- Analytical skills: the ability to accurately and diligently assimilate information, grasp concepts quickly, research and solve problems
- The ability to think critically, challenge when appropriate, and to apply professional scepticism
- Attention to detail and strong time‐management skills
- Credible and effective communication skills ﴾written and verbal﴿ .
- We will fund your study towards the ACA qualification
- We also offer a combined ACA/CTA programme for those interested in a career in Tax
- You will receive a full study package to ensure that you successfully complete your professional qualification. This includes time off to study, attend college and complete online courses
- You will receive ongoing training and development including classroom study, 1:1 coaching, and soft skills training
- You will be supported by an appraising manager to keep your career and aspirations on track. You will also be allocated a buddy, who will support you throughout your career journey.